Dudhedaha Lake Trek
Dudhedaha lake is a famous religious place at the top of Chhipra village of Humla district. It lies at the altitude of 4608 m. There are small and large five lakes. It is assumed that there was residence of the Goddess at this pond. All the pilgrims visit this place on the full moon of July.
People believe, by this visit prosperity and wisdom is enriched. While going there something should be left without greed. It has been believed that this left thing comeback automatically. In the period of jaduraja king, he had offered golden finger ring with very much avarice. It is said that next morning
the same finger ring came back in the hand of the king while washing face.
This place is appropriate for herbal research not only for religious observation. Different kind, more than hundred types of herbs are found. Some of them are; Padamchalo, Podya, Bajadi, Rugi, Pachaule, yarsagumba, Utis , Satuwa, Gundaino, Bhutle and so on.
The saipal Himalaya can be observed from there. The travelers can be benefited from religious, mountainous scenic observation as well as the herbal research.
Day 1: Arrival Katmandu
transfer to hotel, Kathmandu Dudhedaha tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 2: Arrival Katmandu
After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, Pashupatina Bagmati River. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Nepalgunj by air 1hrs. or by bus 9hrs.
Kathmandu to Nepalgunj by bus takes about 9hrs but flight takes about 45 minutes. How ever the transport we take, we have to stay in Nepalgunj overnight.
Day 4: Nepalgunj to Simikot by air -simikota Trek/ by jeep to kharpunath teampal
Mostly the flight leaves in the morning and just takes about 45 minutes. As soon as you landed in Simikot GAT staffs will meet you and take you to the camp. Your trek goes up hill through the wheat and barley field to kharpunath teampal . This top affords the great views of Humla Karnali valley. Steeply down to Masigaon for lunch and again down to karnali river and cross the metal suspension bridge to nalla . Overnight at tented camp, inclusive of full board meal. Passing the Police check post and yangchu bita at Nall bridge .
Day 5: Kharpunath - Narthala
Walk over a ridge onto big maja valley of potatoes, buckwheat and barly field. The path is level and walnut tree and apricot trees makes more buety of the area.
Day 6: Narthala - Biphera wadar
After you left the camp sites the path goes gradually up & down hill through the forest. Passing Yak shepherds, water falls and many western part of mountain ranges.
Day 7: Biphera wadar -Dudhedaha
It takes about 4 hrs to reach Dudhedaha Lake. We have to climb steep about 2hrs. before reaching the top, we can have the new of Nepal?s highest waterfall, a spectacular waterfall of 4608m high knows Dudhedah waterfall as known as sunlight waterfall.
Day 8: Exploring Day
Wake up early in the morning. This is your free day at DUdedah lake . You can walk around, enjoy boating, have pictures and any other available optional tour like hike around etc yourself. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served at the Hotel. Free and relax.
Walking for many days, it is most that we should have rest at least for one day to admire the beauty of Dudhedaha Lake and visited nearby more than hundred types of herbs are found. Some of them are; Padamchalo, Podya, Bajadi, Rugi, Pachaule, yarsagumba, Utis , Satuwa, Gundaino, Bhutle and so on.
The saipal Himalaya can be observed from there. The travelers can be benefited from religious, mountainous scenic observation as well as the herbal research. Overnight at tented camp, inclusive of full board meal.
Day 9: Return back down Narthala
Return back down narthala or go to halekharka . People with knee problems should be ready for a physical and mental breakdown.
Day 10: Narthala or Halekharka to Simikot
Wake up in the morning have breakfast and begin our returning journey. We will walk couple of hours to catch our jeep where we parked. We will follow the same route while returning back as well. We will have our lunch on the way and following the same path will arrive simikot in the day. Check in at Hotel. Dinner at Hotel. Free and relax.
Day 11: Simikot to Nepalgunj
Drive back Scenic flight from Simikot all the way to nepalgunj. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Nepalgung to Kathamandu
Drive back morning drive from Early nepalgunj to Kathamnadu
Day 13: Departure to your destination
Today is your departure day, we will drop you to the International airport to catch your flight back to your home and pray for your Safe journey.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel (Hotel Moonlight) in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All necessary staff with experienced leader (guide), assistant guide( 4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits (ACAP, special permit for Manaslu)
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier duffel bag, Himalayan Glacier t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters