Humla Chang-La Valley trek
humla Chang-La Valley trek entering from Simikot, (2910m) eastwards into Thehe and Dozam village, the trail follows the Chang River through the lush valleys of medicinal forest products and wild animals reaching the enigmatic view of Changla, (6900m) and the pristine lakes and peaks in the periphery.
The Great Himalayan Trail (GHT) way across the length of Nepal from east to west through the high passes of the Himalayan range.The GHT covers a distance of 1700KM, divided into 10 sections and encompassing the different ethnic groups of this colorful, diverse country.
The GHT trail in the far North West of Nepal, Simikot to Hilsa in Humla is the final part of the GHT trail. We feel proud to have been born and brought up in this region. As a native of this area it enables us to operate safe treks and give firsthand experience of the culture and people of the Humla region.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu, O/N
Welcome to Nepal, upon your arrival in Nepal our representative welcome and assists to transfer hotel.
Day 2: At kathamandu
Kathmandu sightseeing, preparation for Saipal himal tour.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Nepalgung
Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj 1 hours flight
Day 4: Nepalgunj to Simikot
Flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot 55 minutes flight
Day 5: Simikota to Gyagur
Trek Simikot to Gyagru (2250m)
Day 6: Gyagru to Shambayok
Trek Gyagru to Shambayok (Talla Shanu),
Day 7: Shambayok to Dhyugling samba
Trek Shambayok to Dhyugling samba, (3460m)
Day 8: Dhyugling samba to Gurukpa
Trek Dhyugling samba to Gurukpa, (3930m)
Day 9: Gurukpa to Rakarbu
Trek Gurukpa to Rakarbu, (4250m)
Day 10: Rakarbu to Changmathang
Trek Rakarbu to Changmathang, (4450m)
Day 11: Changmathang to Chang La
Trek Changmathang to Chang La, (4900m)
Day 12: Chang la to Nhewatang Phug
Trek Chang la to Nhewatang Phug, (4390m)
Day 13: Nhewatung Phug to Tashi Lung
Trek Nhewatung Phug to Tashi Lung, (4150m)
Day 14: Tashi Lung to Phyajang Thang
Trek Tashi Lung to Phyajang Thang, (4575m)
Day 15: Phyajang Thang to Larcha
Trek Phyajang Thang to Larcha, (4650m)
Day 16: Larcha to Risarba
Trek Larcha to Risarba
Day 17: Risarba to Tangin village
Trek Risarba to Tangin village
Day 18: Tangin village to Simikot
Trek Tangin village to Simikot
Day 19: Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu.
Fly Simikot to Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu.
Day 20: Departure
With final goodbyes, you’ll be heading back to your home. Our representatives will drop you off at an international airport.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu twin share with breakfast
- Twin sharing basis hotel in Nepalgunj
- Guide, cook and kitchen support staff.
- Mules or porters for luggage on the trekking.
- All meals during the treks, Simikot to Simikot.
- All camping and cooking equipments.
- All camping Charges.
- Clients Airfare Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / and return to Kathmandu.
- Humla restricted area permit fee.
- All travel expenses for Nepali staffs.
- All pick up and drop services.
- DDC tax.
- All local official donations if any.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur) with tour guide
- Insurance for Clients and Emergency Rescue and medicines and medicals.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Personal beverages.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Domestic access baggage charge (Kathmandu to Nepalgunj weight limit is 20 kg and Nepalgunj to Simikot weight limit is 15 kg).
- Sleeping bag & mattress during trip.
- International flights.
- Flight cancelations & its further more expenses