Humla Railing Gumba Trek
Humla Raling gompa Trek is One of the most remote districts in Nepal, Humla is the gateway to Manasarovar and Mount Kailash in Tibet. Humla district far from modernization is still unaffected by the adverse effect of tourism and remains isolated in the midst of mountains and rocky terrain.
While you enter Nyinba valley it seems as if you have time traveled and went back to the 18th century. This old Tibetan village has well preserved the Buddhist traditions which are older than anyone can imagine but are still an important part of daily life. The trek brings you to the Buddhist monastery of Raling Gompa, which is spectacularly located at the bottom of Crystal Mountain.
Day 1: kathamandu to nepalgunj
Take a flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (540 M/1,771ft), 55 minutes
Day 2: Nepalgunj to Simikot.
Take a flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot (2,985 M/9,796ft), 50 minutes,
Day 3: driv simikot to limatang
Trek from Simikot to Limatang (3,292 M/10,800ft), 5-6 hrs
Day 4: limatang to raling gumba
Trek from Limatang to Railing Gumba (3,876 M/12,716ft), 4-5 hrs,
Day 5: raling to limatang
Trek from Raling Gumba to Limatang (3,292 M/10,800ft), 4-5 hrs,
Day 6: limatang to simikot
Trek from Limatang to simikot
Day 7: simikot to nepalgunj
Take a flight from simikot to nepalgunj
Day 8: nepalgunj to kathamandu
nepalgunj to kathamandu
- Airport-Hotel-Airport via private vehicles,
- Kathmandu & Nepalgunj hotel accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
- Flight Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Simikot, Talcha Airport-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu,
- Special restricted area entry permit,
- National Park Entry Permit,
- Camping accommodation during the trek,
- Three meals everyday while on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Soft drinks like: hot water, coffee, tea, juice, soup, bakery food etc.
- Camping equipments like: tents (dinning tent, sleeping tent, kitchen tent), mattress, kitchen items etc.
- Experienced English speaking government license holder mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced and strong mountain trekking camping staff like: porters, kitchen boy, sarder, tent boy etc.
- All program according to itineraries on full board services,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipments, insurance and other facilities to staffs during the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local & government TAX etc.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whilst in Kathmandu & Nepalgunj,
- Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- International airfare,
- Tips for trekking staffs (Tipping is expected),
- All kind of alcoholic drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipments etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Price Includes" section etc.