Kalinchowk Tours (2 Day )
Kalinchowk belongs to the Rolwaling Tour region. This tour lies in the eastern part of Nepal and is known for its immense natural beauty. Those who go for the Kalinchowk Tour can enjoy panoramic views of Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Lamjung, Jugal Himal, Shisha Panga, Gauri Shankar etc.
Kalinchowk Bhagawati temple is at 3780m – the highest altitude of this Tour. This temple is named after the Hindu Goddess Kali. The Kalinchowk Tour begins and ends at Charikot in Dolakha district. Kalinchowk tour is ideal for the exploration of culture as well as natural beauty. Kalinchowk Tour is one of the most amazing Tour in Nepal. Kalinchowk Tour is ideal for those who enjoy geographical wonders, religious places and medieval culture.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Kuri Village
We will depart from Kathmandu at around 6:30 AM at the meeting point (will be informed).By 9:30 am we will reach River Bay Resort, Sukute for lunch. At 10:30 AM, we will depart for Charikot and reach there by 1:30 PM (approximately) and finally we will reach our destination Kuri Village by 6:00 PM. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Visit to Kalinchowk Temple, Dolkha Bhimsen and departure to Kathmandu
Wake up at 4:00 AM. After morning activities, move for Kalinchowk temple by 5:00 AM. It is nearly about 1.5 hours hike to the temple and we will be back to hotel by 8:00 AM for breakfast. Then we will depart for Charikot Dolkha Bhimsen Mandir and will have lunch at Charikot. Finally, at 1:00 PM, we will depart for Kathmandu. By 7:00 PM, we will arrive to Kathmandu.
- pick up & drop by our car, van and bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- City tour with our guides in private car, van or bus if appropriate
- All typical Meals during the trek/tour (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- English speaking Guide depending on the place
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek/tour
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer which is a part of trek/tour itinerary
- Land transportation as appropriate for trek/tour itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trek/tour itinerary
- Your travel insurance which is compulsory
- Your International Plane fare and airport taxes
- Appropriate visa fees
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Personal trek/tour equipment and gear
- Certain sightseeing entrance fees
- Gratuities, tips to guides, porters, drivers, (not compulsory)