Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour offers diverse experience in the three of the beautiful cities of Nepal.It provides a fantastic opportunity to explore ancient historic sites, scenic natural beauties and exotic wildlife in a short period of time. We go around several UNESCO Heritage sites in Kathmandu. The various rituals dedicated to Hindu deities including the cremation ceremony in the Pashupatinath Temple, and prayer flags and wheels whirling in the Bouddhanath and Swayambhunath stupa (monkey temple), two of the biggest stupas in the world, affirms the vast religious harmony in Kathmandu. Apart from these sites, Bhaktapur, Patan and Basantapur Durbar Squares (ancient palaces) provide the glimpse of the rich ancient culture via stone and wood carvings in different pagoda styled temples and other structures. After sightseeing in Kathmandu, we visit Pokhara (by air/land). Pokhara is a beautiful valley with various picturesque destinations and spectacular mountain views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre (Fishtail) and many more. The early morning sunrise view from Sarangkot is followed by the visit to several amazing caves (Mahendra cave/Bat cave) and boating in the Fewa Lake. Other various attractions are Davis fall, mountain and cultural museums and temples. Evenings are fabulous when spent in the periphery of tranquil Begnas Lake or in the peace Pagoda in the high hill, from where we can view whole Pokara city. Pokhara offers other various adventure experiences including Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, zip flyer, mountain biking, rafting etc. Apart from it, beers and live music are cool company in the pubs at Lakeside. From Pokhara, we head towards Chitwan National Park, one of the popular destinations in Nepal in order to experience varieties of wildlife resources. Elephant Safari and canoeing in the Budhi Rapti is followed by Jeep Safari in the Jungle. We indulge in other various activities such as elephant bathing, visit elephant breeding centers, Birds watching and jungle walk. We can see Royal Bengal tigers, one horned rhinoceros, Gharials, wild boars and other various species during our safari tours. In addition to that Tharu cultural shows and hospitality of the indigenous communities are something to remember forever.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU, NEPAL
You will be received at Kathmandu airport by our representative holding your name plate. After formal meeting, you will drive to the Hotel. There is an option of familiarization walk in the evening that ends with an attractive dinner.
Day 2: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
Come down to the Hotel Restaurant for breakfast. Your tour guide will be introduced. He will guide you through the Heritage sites of Kathmandu. An easy, relaxing day in a comfortable ride with a local guide will uncover totally different perspective of kathmandu
Kathmandu sightseeing Points – Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath stupa (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
More about Kathmandu >
Day 3: DRIVE TO CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK (160 Km / 5 Hrs)
After breakfast we will drive out of Kathmandu valley. The road snakes through the scenic mountainous region with Himalayan backdrop to Chitwan. A private car with an experienced driver makes the journey pleasant. Chitwan National park is the last undisturbed vestiges of gangetic plains. Check in the Safari Lodge in the vicinity of Chitwan National Park and join activities like village tour, visit to Elephant breeding center and bird watching.
Day 4: CHITWAN JUNGLE SAFARI
In the morning, go for an elephant back safari inside the Chitwan Jungle. Scrumptious breakfast will be waiting for us at the lodge. After breakfast, give a bath to the elephant. We will be scheduled for activities like bird watching, jungle walk, canoe ride to spot crocodiles etc. In the evening enjoy cultural dance presented by locals. More about Chitwan National Park >
Day 5: DRIVE TO POKHARA (5 Hrs) | PHEWA LAKESIDE WALK
After breakfast we will leave the plain of Chitwan and drive north towards mountains again. Vantage points on this section of highway offers picturesque view of Himalayan peaks atop verdant hills drained by cascading white water. Pokhara appears as amphitheater of mountains with lofty snow peaks towards north. Later we will explore Phewa Lake, the biggest of three lakes in pokhara.
Day 6: POKHARA TOUR
Pokhara is a natural capital of Nepal and a starting point of trekking in Annapurna. Pokhara tour includes drive to several points for different vistas of Himalayan landscape. One can hike and mountain bike to several hillsides. The Tibetan refugee Camp is another place of interest in Pokhara. Your exploration sites will be designed according to your preference.
Sightseeing Points: International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot Sunrise View, Devi's Fall, Tibetan refugee camp, World peace stupa
More about Pokhara >
Day 7: Fly back to Kathmanu | Bhaktapur and Patan sightseeing
The Pokhara Kathmandu flight flide along the Himalayas unveiling the snow peaks of Manaaslu, Ganesh Himal and Langtang ranges. From Kathmandu airport, drive to the medieval town of Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur is known as living museum for its medieval lifestyle still lived in harmony with its monuments. After lunch drive to the Buddhist town of Patan. Explore its ancient Newari Buddhist monasteries and visit the iconographic and architecture museum inside its palace for the deeper understanding.
Day 8: FINAL DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then three hours before departure to international airport or if you have time to stay in Nepal leisure period , excursion or trip will arrange accordingly such as any package tour , Rafting etc.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Four night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night accommodation in Chitwan on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).