Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter via Kathmandu (8 day)
Holy Mount Kailash is well-noted place among the pilgrimage of Hindu, Buddhist, Bon and Jain. Yearly thousands of people travel to Holy Mount Kailash for getting the blessing from Lord Shiva.
Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter from simikot will make the journey much easier and faster. Therefore travelers can be save money and time by arriving to kailasha mansarovar Yatra .http://www.kharpunath.com
The helicopter is not allowed to land in Tibet, so it is till Hilsa of Nepal –Tibet border. We walk for 25 minutes to catch our vehicle in Tibet side to Taklakot, which is also known as Purang. After that, we stay one extra night in Taklakot for the acclimatization toward Kailash. Then drive 200 Km to reach in holy Manasarovar Lake. This is the shortest route to reach Manasarovar and can consume time for the timeless pilgrim.
Day 1: Pickup from kathmandu. Nepalgunj arrival
Pick from kathamandu. Arrival at Nepalgunj. Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj OR drive to Surkhet (2hrs) and stay at Surkhet based on situationMeal:
Dinner at Nepalgunj Hotel | Hotel
Day 2: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot (2900m) & Heli to Hilsa (3700m) & Drive to Taklakot (3900m) – Overnight in Taklakot
Early Morning – Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest for few hours at Simikot.
Morning – Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20min – 12kg weight limit) & wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (since it is a group visa and everyone have to enter Tibet side in one group)
Afternoon – From Hilsa drive to Purang border to Taklakot and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight at Simikot or Taklakot depending upon the weather & other situations. (On the way we have to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking might take upto 1 hr in each post)
Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj / Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: Guest House
Day 3: At Taklakot (3900m) – Rest Day – Overnight in Taklakot
All Day – Entire day free for Acclimatization
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Day 4: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) – Overnight in Mansarovar
Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) – Overnight in Mansarovar
After Breakfast – Drive towards Mansarovar Lake (95 km). On the way you will have to pass the first checkpoint. Then after driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will reach Rakshas Tal. On the right of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat & first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
Start Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km – 3hr by bus). Take holy dip & perform Puja.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Mansarovar Lake Side Mud House
Day 5: 1st Day of Parikrama – Drive to Darchen (4650m) & Yama Dwar & Trek to Dirapuk (4880m) – Overnight in Dirapu
parsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can go back to Darchen wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Meal: Breakfast at Mansarovar, Lunch & Dinner on the way during Parikrama
Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Stay in Dormitory Guest House at Darchen
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen (4650m)
Day 6: 2nd Day of Parikrama – On to Zuthulpuk (4670m) via Trek to Dolma La Pass (5700m) – Overnight in Zuthulpuk
After Breakfast – Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). About 3 kms before reaching Dolma La Pass is steep hill and quite difficult to walk. Also descending from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While descending you can see Gaurikund on the right. After walking for about 2 – 3 hrs we will reach Phedi. After some rest we will start trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Day 7: 3rd Day of Parikrama – Trek to Darchen – Drive to Hilsa via Taklakot – Overnight in Hilsa / Simikot
After Breakfast – After short easy Trek (8 km – 3 hrs), we will reach our bus pick up point. Then drive to Darchen (3 kms) and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa (also we will take helicopter to Simikot based on situation)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Day 8: Fly to Nepalgunj – Transfer to kathanamdu
Fly to Simikot. Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj / Surkhet and proceed to kathmandu
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot
- Scanned passport copies (Colored copied is required for Non-Indian Passport Holders)
- Horse and Porter cost will be extra for walking parikrama of kailash yatra cost find below down
- 1. Horse Cost INR:-28,000 to 30,000/-(Yuan:-2800 to 3000) per persons
- 2. Porter Cost INR:-8,000 to 10,000/- (Yuan:-800 to 1000) per person
- Note:- This Cost fully dependent on dollar exchange rate and China Govt.
- One night in 3 star Hotel – Hotel with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
- Tibet side it will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
- Pick up & drop transfers in Kathmandu and One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Lucknow – Nepalgunj – Lucknow Group Transportation (Estimated Pick up Time 12 pm)
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) provided from CIPSC Fixed Kitchen
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Manasarovar
- English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
- Necessary experienced supporting crew (Sherpas, tour Manager)
- Oxygen for emergency use, Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- One duffle bag, One backpack, One cap, One passport holders, One waterproof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
- Kailash Yatra completion certificate
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- 23. Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora)
- 24. Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- 25. Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
- 26. Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather or delay in Permit /Visa from Tibet (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
- 27. Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- 28. Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- 29. 5% GST charge for Bank Deposit in our Indian Bank Account