Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter via Kathmandu (10 Days)
Holy Mount Kailash is well-noted place among the pilgrimage of Hindu, Buddhist, Bon and Jain. Yearly thousands of people travel to Holy Mount Kailash for getting the blessing from Lord Shiva.
Holy Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter package will make the journey easier and faster. You will be flying from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj to Simikot and take helicopter ride from Simikot to Hilsa.The helicopter is not allowed to land in Tibet, so it is till Hilsa of Nepal –Tibet border.
We walk for 25 minutes to catch our vehicle in Tibet side to Taklakot, which is also known as Purang. After that, we stay one extra night in Taklakot for the acclimatization toward Kailash. Then drive 200 Km to reach in holy Manasarovar Lake. This is the shortest route to reach Manasarovar and can consume time for the timeless pilgrim.
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival (1400m) – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel.
Evening – A short briefing about Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
Meal: Dinner at Hotel | Hotel:
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing & Fly to Nepalgunj (150m) – Overnight in Nepalgunj
After Breakfast – Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath and Shakti Peeth.
Afternoon – Flight Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (1hr) & Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj and stay overnight at Surkhet depending upon situation.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch in Kathmandu, Dinner at Nepalgunj | Hotel: Hotel Batika / Sneha or similar
Day 3: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot (2900m) & Heli to Hilsa (3700m) & Drive to Taklakot (3900m) – Overnight in Taklakot
Early Morning – Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest for few hours at Simikot.
Morning – Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20 min – 12kg weight limit) & wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (since it is a group visa and everyone have to enter Tibet side in one group)
Afternoon – From Hilsa drive to Purang border to Taklakot and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight at Taklakot. (On the way we have to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking might take upto 1 hr in each post)
Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj / Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: Guest House
Day 4: At Taklakot (3900m) – Rest Day – Overnight in Taklakot
All Day – Entire day free for Acclimatization
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Day 5: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) – Overnight in Mansarovar
After Breakfast – Drive towards Manasarovar Lake (95 km). On the way you will have to pass the first checkpoint. Then after driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will reach Rakshas Tal. On the right of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat & first view of Mount Kailash and Manasarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
Start Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km – 3hr by Private A/C Coach). Take holy dip & perform Puja.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Manasarovar Lake Side Mud House
Day 6: 1st Day of Parikrama – Drive to Darchen (4650m) & Yama Dwar & Trek to Dirapuk (4880m) – Overnight in Dirapuk
After Breakfast – Drive to Darchen (35 km – 1 hr) and Yama Dwar (8 km) – the starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk for 14 km. You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can go back to Darchen wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Meal: Breakfast at Manasarovar, Lunch & Dinner on the way during Parikrama
Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Stay in Dormitory Guest House at Darchen
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen (4650m)
Day 7: 2nd Day of Parikrama – On to Zuthulpuk (4670m) via Trek to Dolma La Pass (5700m) – Overnight in Zuthulpuk
After Breakfast – Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). About 3 kms before reaching Dolma La Pass is steep hill and quite difficult to walk. Also descending from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While descending you can see Gaurikund on the right. After walking for about 2 – 3 hrs we will reach Phedi. After some rest we will start trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Day 8: 3rd Day of Parikrama – Trek to Darchen – Drive to Hilsa via Taklakot – Overnight in Hilsa / Simikot
After Breakfast – After short easy Trek (8 km – 3 hrs), we will reach our Private A/C Coach pick up point. Then drive to Darchen (3 kms) and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa (also we will take helicopter to Simikot based on situation)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Day 9: Fly Hilsa – Simikot – Nepalgunj & Fly back to Kathmandu – Overnight in Kathmandu
Fly to Hilsa to Simikot (20 mins) by Helicopter – Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj (around 1 hr)/ Surkhet and fly back to Kathmandu (or proceed to Lucknow by Road)
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot, Lunch at Nepalgunj, Dinner at Kathmandu | Hotel: 5 Star Hotel – Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar
Day 10: Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Certificate of completion will be provided to you from Kailash Journeys. You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at Airport 1-2 hour before flight time (30 mins drive).
Meal: Breakfast Only
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight, Muktinath & Manakamana Tour
For feedbacks – email@example.com
Note: – Due to weather condition sometimes you may not be able to make your flight at your scheduled time. So we recommend you to keep one day additional while returning and please make sure your ticket is flexible to change your date.
- Note:- This Cost fully dependent on dollar exchange rate and China Govt.
- Horse and Porter cost will be extra for walking parikrama of kailash yatra cost find below down
- 1. Horse Cost INR:-28,000 to 30,000/-(Yuan:-2800 to 3000) per persons
- 2. Porter Cost INR:-8,000 to 10,000/- (Yuan:-800 to 1000) per person
- Payment: Initial Booking amount Rs 25,000/ - only (Consulting fee Non-refundable) along with color copy of passport
- Note : Foreign Passport Holders : 560$ extra charge towards China visa & Nepal visa and taxes.
- 2 nights (Twin sharing) at 5 star Hotel – Hotel / similar with vegetarian
- One night in 3 star Hotel – Hotel Batika with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
- Tibet side accommodation will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
- Pick up & drop transfers inOne half-day our in Kathmandu
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing – Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Mansarovar
- English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
- Necessary experienced supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager)
- All necessary Kitchen & camping
- Oxygen for emergency use , Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- One duffle bag, One back pack, One cap, One passport holders, One water proof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora)
- Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather or delay in Permit /Visa from Tibet (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- 5% GST charge for Bank Deposit in our Indian Bank Account