Nagarkot Tour is Best of Nepal Tour, Located at the elevation of 2175m, Nagarkot is considered to be one of the most popular tourist hill stations. Nagarkot is just 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu and it offers the panoramic views of major Himalayan peaks. Tour Nagarkot is one of the most organized short-tour packages in Nepal.
We begin Nagarkot Tour with the fantastic sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley. The sightseeing includes the tour of some popular UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley. we than drive to Nagarkot and enjoy the beautiful sunset and sunrise views. Besides, Nagarkot is considered one of the best viewpoints near Kathmandu valley for the best view of snowcapped
Himalayas. After the Nagarkot visit, we take a short hike to Changunarayan Temple which is the best example of ancient art and architecture of Nepal. We eventually return back to Kathmandu to wrap up the trek.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, the representative from Ace Holiday (P) Ltd. will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer you to the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing and drive to Nagarkot
Today, you will have full day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley. We will mainly cover the UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Sites in Kathmandu. After having breakfast in the morning, we drive to Pashupatinath which is the holiest temple of Lord Shiva. In fact, Pashupatinath Temple is one of the four most important religious sites in the Asia for Shiva Devotees. This temple was built in 5th century and later on renovated by Malla Kings. Gold plated roof, four silver doors, and wood carvings of the finest quality are the some main highlights of this temple. After the sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple, we drive to Bauddhanath which is one of the oldest and the largest Buddhist monastery also known as Little Tibet. We then visit Swayambhunath which also popularly known as The Monkey Temple. In the remaining time, we take our time to explore popular and historic Kathmandu Durbar Square. And finally, we drive to Nagarkot and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Early Morning Sunrise View, Short Hike to Changunarayan Temple and Return back to Kathmandu
Today, we enjoy the early morning sunrise view from Nagarkot Tower. If the weather is clear, you can also witness the beautiful views of snowcapped peaks including Mount Everest. After a short hike to Changunarayan Temple, we drive back to Kathmandu. We stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Final Departure
oday, you will depart to your own destination. So, we transfer you to the airport from where you catch the returning flight to your hometown.
- 02 nights twin sharing accommodation on BB plan in Kathmandu (Like: Normal , 3 stars , 4 stars or 5stars)
- 01 Night twin shearing accommodation on BB plan in Nagarkot.
- All Transportation via private Like: Kathmandu sightseeing with pick up drop, Kathmandu to nagarkot To Kathmandu With AC
- Welcome dinner with Nepali Traditional Restaurant.
- One English speaking Guide during tours.
- All sight seeing Entry fee
- During tours Min. water(Drinking Water).
- International flights Fare
- Airport departure taxes (from Nepal).
- Personal travel insurance.
- All city food lunch and dinner at local tourist restaurant.
- And domestic flight expenses of a personal nature such as alcohol, bottled drinks including bottled water, snacks, laundry, excess baggage fees, battery charge, telephone, phone calls, tips for guides and crew member or drivers.