Rara Lake airplane Tour
The Rara Lake airplane Tour is one of the best ways to reach and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Lake Rara is a large, freshwater lake deep in the Nepalese mountains of Nepal. It is a key feature of Rara National Park, located in the General and Heritage regions of Nepal.
Air is the only means of transportation for tourists visiting the lake. It is located at Talcha Airport, 4 km east of the lake. Therefore, our Rara Lake air Tour package is considered one of the most popular ways to visit this place. We will pick you up early at your hotel in Kathmandu. Soon after that we will drop you off at the airport and collect passports. After that we will board a airplane and head for Rara Lake. and After concluding this exciting journey we will return to Kathmandu on the same flight. When you arrive we will take you to your hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 1: kathmandu to nepalgunj
Morning flight form kathmandu to Nepalgunj connecting flight to Talcha Airport same day. Hiking to rara lake (2.30 hrs)& over night at village heritage resort
Day 2: Explore day
Explore rara lake ,hiking to murma top village tour
Day 3: Back to kathmandu
Morning breakfast around 7am then to Talcha airpot fly to nepalgunj and fly back to kathmandu same day evening
- airfare Kathmandu to Rara and back to Kathmandu
- 2 nights accommodation in (3-5) sharing room
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal expenses
- Bar, Beverages and mineral water
- Travel insurance.
- Any sightseeing, boating, horse riding, or any other personal excursion
- Tips to driver
- Any cost incurred due to natural disaster like: landslide, earthquake, political unrest has to be beared by client themself.