Saipal Base Camp (Simikota -Ripghat – Saipal Himal)
Nepal’s professional trip operator agency would like to dedicate Saipal chuli or Saipal himal 7030 M lies on west Himalaya range of Nepal to our valuable gay and lesbian travellers to Nepal. Saipal base camp of this mountain is situated on North West of Nepal.The trek starts from Simikot towards the Karnali river bank through Thakuri, and Bhotia settlements.
Traditional village settings, indigenous crop fields and the rich age-old monasteries are some of the features of the trail that leads in to the majestic view of the Saipal Himal (7035m) that resembles a sleeping golden ox. The rich flora and fauna add to the grandeur of the mountain.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer hotel – tour briefing
Welcome to Nepal, upon your arrival in Nepal our representative welcome and assists to transfer hotel.
Day 2: Sight seeing in Kathmandu
Kathmandu sightseeing, preparation for Saipal himal tour.
Day 3: Fly Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj 1 hours flight
Day 4: Fly Nepalgunj to Simikot
Flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot 55 minutes flight
Day 5: Simikota to Kharpunath
Trek form to Kharpunath
Day 6: Kharpunath to Ripghat
Trek from Kharpunath to Ripghat
Day 7: Ripghat to Kheta
Trek from Ripghat to Kheta
Day 8: Kheta to Kawadi khola
Trek from kheta to Kawadi khola
Day 9: Trek kawadi khola to Saipal Base camp ( Ranikharka)
Trek from kawadi khola to Saipal Base camp ( Ranikharka)
Day 10: Exploration of Base camp (Nunkharka)
Rest and Explore day
Day 11: Saipal Base to Chala phedi
Trek from Saipal Base to Chala phedi
Day 12: Chala phedi to Yalbang
Trek from Chala phedi to Yalbang
Day 13: Yalbang to Kermi
Trek from Yalbang to Kermi
Day 14: Kermi to Majgaun
Trek from Kermi to Majgaun
Day 15: Majagaun to Simikot
Trek from Majagaun to Simikot
Day 16: Fly to Nepalgunj and Kathmandu
Rutan Flight from simikot to Nepalgunj 55 minutes flight
Day 17: Extra day in Kathmandu
This is the free day and you can use it for your shopping. In the evening we will drive you for farewell dinner with cultural dance. You will enjoy there.
Day 18: Departure.
Our representative from Kharpunath Travels and Tour will take you from hotel to the airport and on the way we will discuss about the experience of the trek and leave the airport after wishing to have a great journey.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu twin share with breakfast
- 1 night Twin sharing basis hotel in Nepalgunj with Dinner
- Guide, cook and kitchen support staff.
- Mules or porters for luggage on the trekking.
- All meals during the treks, Simikot to Simikot.
- All camping and cooking equipments.
- All camping Charges.
- Clients Airfare Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / and return to Kathmandu.
- Humla restricted area permit fee.
- All travel expenses for Nepali staffs.
- All pick up and drop services.
- DDC tax.
- All local official donations if any.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur) with tour guide
- Insurance for Clients and Emergency Rescue and medicines and medicals.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Personal beverages.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Domestic access baggage charge (Kathmandu to Nepalgunj weight limit is 20 kg and Nepalgunj to Simikot weight limit is 15 kg).
- Sleeping bag & mattress during trip.
- International flights.
- Flight cancelations & its further more expenses